Lizard Soft (“Lizard Soft”, “we”, “us” or “our”) manages several websites including ls-intranet.net. Lizard Soft undertakes to respect your privacy regarding any data we gather and process while managing our portals.
Lizard Soft USA
8 The Green Suite #5447, Dover, DE 19901
Phone: +1 650 452 6955
We gather and store data based on our current contractual relationships with our partners and clients, and data related to our possible future partners and clients. We collect information by ourselves and its collection is based on our business aims.
We used the personal information gathered, altogether with anonymous statistics, to develop our website, to answer inquiries and common feedback, to forward email and marketing messages, and to use for digital marketing purposes.
1) Personal information. It concerns private data related to your identity such as your first and last name, job title, contact details, company information (name, industry) etc.
2) Information Technology Data. This type of data relates to our portal technical usage, such as internet protocol (IP) address, traffic data, login data, weblogs etc., browser type, preferences, time zone setting and geographical location, operating system and so on.
3) Market Research Information. The type of data collected for marketing activities.
4) Advertising Data. It refers to visitors’ advertising preferences, such as data about readers’ preferences for obtaining marketing materials from us and our third parties as well as private preferences and interests.
6) Sales Information. It concerns the transactions you have had with us, such as details about product/service payments to and from you. Moreover, we may store personal data of you, for instance, if you contact us by phone to a complaint about our product/services. In this case, we can make a written record of the phone conversation.
Also, we may collect and utilize some aggregated data such as stats or demographic data for any goal (“Aggregated Data”). Aggregated Data may be extracted from users’ private data but does not directly or indirectly uncover user identity. For instance, we can combine your information technology information to estimate the number of users accessing a particular tool on our portal.
We get your personal data from the following resources:
5.1 Directly from you personally (at our locations or otherwise), through our website, applications or by phone or via PDAs. This regards to personal info, which you give when you:
5.2 The innovative technologies, such as CCTV or other recording systems, cookies, server logs and other alike technologies. We can gather Information Technology Data about your devices, browsing activities and samples by employing cookies, server logs, and other technologies. In addition, we can obtain your Information Technology Data once you visit other websites or applications via utilizing our cookies.
5.3 Third parties, such as:
Following all required legal regularities we have established below the goals for which we can process your personal info:
1) To register you and fulfill your order.
2) To deliver on our contractual commitments to you.
3) To keep to our own legal engagements, or to help in a certain investigation (e.g. from the police).
4) To establish our relationship with you we may to:
5) To secure our business, deal with any misuse of our portal and to keep to our security policies.
6) To recommend products/services that may be interested to you, show relevant ads.
7) For internal aims to utilize data analytics, to specify usage trends, comprehend the efficiency of promo campaigns.
8) To contact with you, and register your participation in, events, promotions, competitions etc.
9) To sell, make ready for sale or dispose of our business.
10) To strengthen or apply our guidelines of use, terms, and conditions of supply and other arrangements with third parties.
We can hand over information submitted to us through the contact form to our partners for follow-up aims. Under no other existing conditions, we hand over, sell or return your data to third parties.
We can pass data within the allowed bounds and regulated by current legislation. Data may also be passed to the outside of Germany within the limits allowed by the current law.
We can disclose your personal info to:
As a practical matter, we can transfer data to our partners operating outside of Germany.
The register is protected by employing private accounts and passwords. The register is accessible only to Lizard Soft employees whose job description demands access to the register.
We store your information in correspondence with existing legislation and only for the duration that is required to accomplish the aims determined in this Privacy Notice.
Lizard Soft utilizes cloud services to provide its services, which means data will be stored also in service provider’s systems.
As a registrant, you have the right to verify the information stored about yourself in the register. You also have the right to ask incorrect data to be edited, or your data to be deleted. Any such inquiries may be made in writing to the contact person mentioned in Chapter 2.
As per the GDPR regulation, the registrant has the rights to refuse data collection, request limitations to data processing and prefer a complaint to the data protection authorities.